Olubadan wants stiff er penalty for land grabbers

Th e Olubadan, Oba Saliu Akanmu Adetunji, Aje Ogungunniso 1, has warned land grabbers against further disturbing the peace of the Ibadanland with unnecessary land disputes. Th e Oba, who described land and boundary disputes as the most pressing challenge he is facing as a monarch, threatened to invoke the gods on those engaged in dubious land speculation More...

by Blueprint Newsroom | Published 2 weeks ago
By Blueprint Newsroom On Saturday, April 8th, 2017
1 Comment

Northern Governors to revive KTL as garment manufacturing company

By AbdulRaheem Aodu Kaduna Northern governors have restated their commitment to revive textile industry, starting with conversion of Kaduna Textiles Limited to garment producing company to produce uniforms for military More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Friday, April 7th, 2017
0 Comments

Sokoto approves N327m for state varsity – Commissioner

By Sidi A. Umar Sokoto Sokoto state government has approved the construction of N327 million state of the arts library complex at the Sokoto State University, Commissioner of Information, Alhaji Jeli Abubakar, has More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Thursday, April 6th, 2017
0 Comments

Reps to engage Multichoice over operations, new charges

By Joshua Egbodo Abuja House of Representatives is set to engage the management of Multichoice Satellite Television Company, operators of the DStv GoTv brands over alleged refusal to off er subscribers the pay as More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Thursday, April 6th, 2017
0 Comments

Senate proposes death sentence for sea pirates

By Taiye Odewale Abuja To combat Sea Piracy in the country and secure the nation’s territorial waters, the Senate yesterday set in motion the process that will put stringent laws including death sentence on piracy More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Thursday, April 6th, 2017
0 Comments

94 female Internally Displaced Persons students writing this year’s WAEC exams

Some of the 94 female students out of the 250 Internally Displaced Persons writing this year’s WAEC exams at Government Girls Secondary School, Maiduguri yesterday Photo: Isa Umar Gusau  More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Thursday, April 6th, 2017
0 Comments

FG spends 66% income on debt interest – Emir Sanusi

By AbdulRaheem Aodu Kaduna Emir of Kano, Alhaji Mohammed Sanusi II, yesterday, raised the alarm that federal government spends a whopping 66% of Nigerian revenue on servicing debt interest, leaving only 34% of the More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Thursday, March 30th, 2017
0 Comments

Southern Kaduna killings: Rep condemns campaign of calumny

By AbdulRaheem Aodu Kaduna House of Representatives member representing Jema’a/ Sanga federal constituency, Hon. Shehu N. Garba, has condemned those linking him to the killings of Monday, March 20, in Dalle and More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Sunday, March 26th, 2017
0 Comments

El-Rufai’s aide tasks CSOs on team work, commitment

By Moh Bello Habib Zaria Special Adviser to the Kaduna state Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmed El-Rufai, on Social Development, Hajiya Rabi Abdulsalam, has charged civil society organisations to work as team and remain More...

By Blueprint Newsroom On Sunday, March 26th, 2017
0 Comments

British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Paul Arkwright presenting a book to the Niger state Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello during the envoy’s visit

British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Paul Arkwright (left), presenting a book to the Niger state Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello, during the envoy’s visit to the governor, at the Government House, in More...