Breaking: Anxiety as fire burns down UniLag’s hostel, students scamper for safety




Fire has reportedly gutted a hostel at the , Yaba-Akoka, Lagos.

The inferno started at Room A 202 when the occupants were not available, according to SaharaReporters.

The incident made the institution’s postgraduate students scamper for safety, calling for fire service to no avail.

It took the bravery of some students to put out the fire as there were no functional fire extinguishers on the premises.

Matched content



Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*