Looking forward to a honeymoon experience that is even better than your wedding experience? Here is how to get it! No matter how muted, or fanfarefilled you want your wedding to be, you will no doubt want a honeymoon experience that’s just as fantastic, even better, right?! Truth is, your dream honeymoon is achievable and when the time comes, following the rules below will help you get exactly that! * Early beginning Wondering when to book a honeymoon? Many wedding experts say that you should do this six to eight months before ahead.
* Work together Jim Augerinos of Perfect Honeymoons, says that unlike wedding planning during which couples can split between responsibilities, planning a honeymoon is meant to be done together.
Too often, if one person handles the planning, you end up with a trip that’s more tailored to his or her desires.
Unless your spouse-to-be is uncommonly perceptive about your travel wishes and peeves, honeymoon planning should be a joint effort.
* Be adventurous… but don’t over do it Be sure not to wear yourselves out — or give yourselves an opportunity to get bored.
The key to enjoying your honeymoon is in striking a balance between the outdoors and of course, the indoors.4.
Leave room for surprises While it is great to work side-by-side with your fiancé to plan your honeymoon, try to sneak a few surprises for him or her in there, too! A little surprise here and there don’t hurt no one.
* Social media Your honeymoon will be filled with Insta-worthy moments, and hey, don’t hesitate to share as many of it as possible.
Not only will it feel great to share the excitement with your loved ones, you may even get some insider advice from others who have previously visited the area.
Morning habits that keep you healthy
So it is really important that you start your day well if you intend to have a good day.
These healthy morning habits are guaranteed to keep you in good mental, physical and emotional health all through your day.
So try them out and see how effective they are for your well-being.
Here are some healthy morning habits you should practice daily: * Drink a glass of water Water cleans your system.
It gets rid of any leftovers from the previous night and prepares your body for a healthy day, so drink it, please.
* Meditate Meditation can be very helpful especially if the pre- vious day didn’t go well.
Take a few minutes to con- centrate on just yourself and clear your head.
* Use the toilet This is very important for your body’s metabolic process.
For those who don’t have a routine bathroom time, you should try to do it.
Using the toilet in the morning can make your system a lot happier.
* Try a quick yoga session or stretch Stretch out or do a 5-minute yoga workout, preferably before you go to the bathroom.
This eases the tension in your body and gets you ready to take on the days challenge.
* Add a fruit mix to your breakfast Fruits contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
All these nutrients are good for your and the antioxidants especially help you fight the free radicals in the air to keep you cancer free.
* Vitamin D is a necessity Spend some time in the sun daily.
Try standing out- side your office and facing the sun between 8 am and 10 am.
This is one of the healthiest and most natural sources of vitamin D.
These habits will keep your mind clear all through the day, help you stay healthy and effective at work.