Tragedy as fire burns lady who answered phone call around cooking gas



The victim

A lady whose name was simply identified as Ada awka has lost her life after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call close to her cooking gas.

Her close friends posted on Facebook while they prayed for her survival.

Unfortunately, she lost her life after her health condition deteriorated.

This sad development was shared via Facebook, by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa, who is believed to be one of her close friends.

She also warned others to desist from answering phone calls when they are close to a cooking gas.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*