Undertaker signs new deal, ready for ‘war’ with Elias in Saudi

Undertaker

THE Undertaker has signed a new WWE contract that allegedly prevents him from making any appearances outside the company.

And his next opponent will also reportedly be Elias after the Dead Man’s shock attack on The Drifter last week.

The Phenom’s future has been hugely-speculated on over recent months after a glittering near three-decade career in WWE.

Taker, real name Mark Callaway, caused a fan frenzy when it was confirmed he will be appearing at the Starrcast II wrestling convention on May 25 – one day before rival promotion AEW show Double Or Nothing in the same city of Las Vegas.

That was his first non-WWE booking in decades, and after his contract expired, many feared his days working for Vince McMahon could be at an end.

That followed on from the 54-year-old officially deleting references to WWE for his social media accounts.

Further dates have also since been added to the diary, with the former world champ also set for his first-ever convention appearance on these shores at the For the Love of Wrestling event in Liverpool on April 27 and 28.

But now Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter claims Undertaker has penned a new deal with WWE.

And although they will still allow him to go ahead with his agreed plans, the contract makes him exclusive to WWE thereafter until it finishes.

Meltzer said: “Whatever it was you know Undertaker he’s got some new thing where he can’t be… you know.

“He’s gonna fulfil his commitments, but I don’t think he’s gonna do new ones because that’s the new deal he signed with WWE because WWE doesn’t want him doing it anymore.”

Undertaker failed to appear at WrestleMania 35 last Sunday but surprised everyone 24 hours later with a shock return on Monday Night Raw.

Much to the delight of the WWE Universe, Taker interrupted Elias to deliver a chokeslam and tombstone.

Meltzer said: “Whatever it was you know Undertaker he’s got some new thing where he can’t be… you know.

“He’s gonna fulfil his commitments, but I don’t think he’s gonna do new ones because that’s the new deal he signed with WWE because WWE doesn’t want him doing it anymore.”

Now several reports are claiming the two men will clash again at WWE’s next pay-per-view show in Saudi Arabia.

And the company have teased that further on their Instagram account by posting a snap of the icon and tagging in Elias.

Undertaker’s last match occurred in Saudi Arabia when he and brother Kane lost to Triple H and Shawn Michaels at Crown Jewel in November 2018.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply